This Westinghouse seasoned cast iron 12 inch skillet screams versatility, allowing you to make an almost endless assortment of delicious foods all in one pan. Use it over high heat to brown foods perfectly. If you’re sear roasting, it’s a great choice since it can be transferred directly to a hot oven with no worries. Create restaurant-quality French toast or potato pancakes with golden brown, crispy exteriors and it’s also ideal for making corn bread, frittatas and flat bread in the oven.
- Super versatility – use on a stove top, oven, broiler or even over a campfire**
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use. Basic maintenance required, including drying after each cleaning. Refer to user manual for details
- Removable, silicone handle grip – great when lifting or moving your skillet
- Value-added, integrated opening in the handle allows for easy hanging
- Heats evenly and retains heat well, making it ideal for keeping foods warm longer
- **Not recommended for ceramic and/or glass smooth top ranges