For over 75 years, Victoria has been perfecting the art of smart design in cast iron cookware, finding the perfect balance between tradition & innovation. Make perfectly natural, flat and consistently thin tortillas with the internationally known Victoria Cast Iron Tortilla Press. The heavyweight construction means less effort and more consistency when pressing. This is the real deal. Say goodbye to store-bought tortillas (who knows what they even put in those) and hello to fun, fresh and healthy tortillas! This press is also known as a Pataconera and is great for making: tortillas, patacones, tostones, empanadas, arepas and more. Yes, it’s even strong enough for fried plantain tostones!.
- Heavy-duty cast iron for easy and even pressing, New & improved base & handle for resistance. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Tortilladora casted in Colombia since 1986, Authentic by Victoria, don’t trust imitators!
- Great for tortillas, patacones, tostones, empanadas, arepas, dumplings, mini pie shells, patacon pisao, & more
- Comes with an extra screw for the lever. Includes detailed instructions on use and care
- NEW! Seasoned with organic Flaxseed oil. Low maintenance