Isn’t it a pain to scrub off stuck on food from the bottom of pans and pots? Not only is it a huge inconvenience, but it also leads to deterioration of your cooking utensils. To avoid this situation, you should always use pan liners – they are safe, reliable, and effective.
Totally Safe Each sheet is made of BPA-free, non-toxic materials, and complies with FDA and USDA standards. One set contains 100 sheets.
No Scrubbing You don’t have to waste, time excessively scrubbing or soaking pots and pans to remove baked or stuck-on food anymore! All you have to do is lift the pan liner and sanitize the utensil.
Versatile Pan liners can withstand up to 400°F / 204°C, which makes them suitable for ovens, microwaves, and freezer storage. The sheets fit standard half pans with a depth of 4 inches.
Ready 2 Cook High Temperature Pan Liners eliminate the need to scrub baked or stuck on food from pots and pans. Our pan liners are oven and microwave safe up to 400°F / 204°C. Pan Liners allow for increased productivity and efficiency in the kitchen, not to mention huge savings in both labor and water consumption. •Stop Scrubbing! Save water, save time! •Oven and microwave safe, maximum temperature 400°F / 204°C. Suitable for use in steam tables, and slow cookers. •Suitable for freezer storage and freezer to oven cooking. •After cooking, simply remove the pan liner and sanitize the pan. No more baked on foods. •Better than foil! Pan liners resist punctures and tearing – serve directly from lined pan. •Increase useful life of pots and pans •Eliminates clogged drains – no grease and oil build up. •Made In The USA •BPA Free, contains no heavy metals. Meets FDA & USDA standards
- Convenient – Pan liners can be used in ovens, microwaves, steam tables, and slow cookers at a maximum temperature of 400°F / 204°C. It prevents food from sticking to the bottom.
- Saves Resources – Since you don’t need to scrub utensils unnecessarily or soak them in water for hours, it leads to enormous savings in both labor and water consumption, while increasing productivity in your kitchen.
- Sturdy -Pan liners are a better alternative to foil, as these sheets have excellent puncture and tear strength, thus allowing you to serve directly from the lined pan.
- Easy to Clean – Once you finish cooking, just remove the pan liner and sanitize the utensil. This also prevents clogged drains as there is no grease and oil build up.
- Enhances Longevity – Shelf of pans and pots increase as you don’t have to scrub them vigorously for food stains.